Friday, October 29, 2010

Noah Vinylmation

CLICK FOR NOAH BLOG


Get ready Vinylmation fans.. In celebration of the release of the upcoming TRON: Legacy film, Noah has been hard at work creating some of the coolest and brightest TRON inspired Vinylmation™ figures for a very special event at D Street, November 21st. There will be 24 custom figures released at D Street in Downtown Disney in Anaheim and 12 at D Street in Downtown Disney Marketplace in Walt Disney World. Each will retail for $595.00. Noah will personally be attending the signing in Anaheim, so be sure to stop by. Each Vinylmation™ will be custom painted by Noah and come with a TRON Legacy inspired display case standing 22 inches tall!! Stay tuned for pictures! In addition there will be other Noah merchandise inspired by the movie including an original painting of a “Noah Style” Mickey on a lightcycle, a t-shirt and hat as well as some other fun things that are still in the works.
“This is a dream come true for me. When I was a kid I spent countless hours standing in the TRON video game. I remember one being at the arcade near Space Mountain. I loved the original film. It impacted my life creatively. Such brilliant film making for its time. A timeless classic. It just a mindblower to see it come full circle to seeing TRON Legacy with my kids. To create merchandise inspired by the movie gets me so excited to create something special for Vinylmation™ collectors that they will never forget. This is the “biggest” and rarest vinyl experience yet. I wanted to make something totally unique that will “stand” higher in your collection. -Noah

No comments: